People from all over the country call the Visitor Hotline with questions regarding Tournament of Roses events and visiting Pasadena. Over 60 volunteers are on staff throughout the week to assist you with questions regarding Rose Parade and Rose Bowl events, post parade events, New Year’s Eve activities, parking, handicap accessibility and more.
The Visitor Hotline will operate from December 29, 2014 – January 2, 2015.
Hours of operation are:
- December 29 8am – 5pm
- December 30 8am – 4pm
- December 31 8am – 7pm
- January 1 8am – 4pm
- January 2 8am – 4pm
The Visitor Hotline can be accessed in several ways.
- Call 1-877-793-9911 during the hours listed above.
- Download the Visitors Hotline Handbook
- Download the New Year's Public Access Map - Post Parade
- Download the New Year's Public Access Map - Arroyo
- Download the New Year's Public Access Map - City
Facebook your question at facebook.com/PasadenaVisitorHotline
This volunteer service coordinated by the Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau allows us to provide a valuable service to our visitors, residents and hospitality community.